Added: May 10, 2021
Looking for a Roommate
101 Blackberry Court in Old Orchard Mobile Home Park
Looking for someone to rent the second bedroom in trailer. It has a large living room and kitchen area and amenities such as a washer, dryer, and dishwasher are included. There is a large fenced in deck and a decent sized yard. Located in the back corner of the park next to the vet school so there is limited traffic aside from students walking to class. Located on a corner next to a storage building so there is only one neighbor behind the house. Comes with a parking stall in front of the house and there is a pool and basketball court in the community. Rent is $450 a month plus half of utilities and will be available starting June 1st. Rent covers water, sewer, and snow removal costs. Cyride stops are located nearby. There will be my dog, Annie, living with us who is five years old and fine with cats. And possibly my older cat named Limbo. Please no dogs, but any other pets are fine. If you have any questions or would like to know more about me, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(608)588-5714.
Room for Rent
Added: April 9, 2021
Hello! My name is Alex Bishop and I am currently a VM1, but I will be a VM2 Fall of 2021. A little about me: I grew up in Northeast Iowa where I helped my family on our farm. I am a horse enthusiast and am planning on studying large animal medicine. I am looking for a roommate to rent out my second bedroom in my trailer house that is located in Old Orchard. I currently live with my boyfriend and our cat and dog. The bedroom is fully furnished with a desk, wardrobe, queen size bed, and medium sized closet, and your own bathroom with a large vanity. Rent is $400 (negotiable) plus utilities which will be split three ways. Please reach out to me at my email email@example.com for more photos or any other questions!
Added: February 26, 2021
Bedroom Available at 2-bedroom/2-bathroom townhouse at Wessex complex
- Female VM1 student looking for a female roommate
- Room would be available in mid-August for move in
- Rent is $592 a month per person, utilities fluctuate between $40-$55 a month per person
- Water, Wi-Fi (reliable for school), trash removal, snow removal provided by the complex
- Only responsible for electric and gas
- Gated community that is for non-undergraduates only, so it is a very quiet and well-maintained place to live- the management has always been very helpful and quick to respond to maintenance requests
- Located just 5 minutes from the vet school, and within 10 minutes of multiple different grocery stores
- Townhome has direct street access (plenty of parking), with a one car garage on the first floor, the bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room are on the second floor
- Townhouse is already furnished (but I am open to moving or incorporating other furniture), bedroom available comfortably fits a full-size bed, the flooring, carpet and paint is all new from when I moved in last fall, lots of storage space available in garage and closets in the townhome
- Looking for someone responsible, organized and respectful to the space
- I am very willing to carpool to school and groceries, cook for each other, share in cleaning duties and provide any academic help that I can!
Looking for 2 Roommates
Added: February 25, 2021
Hello! First of all congratulations on getting accepted to vet school! How exciting!! My name is Madison Walker and I am a VM3. I am looking for two roommates next year. I live at the Grove Apartments off of 16th street. They are very close to the vet school - no more than a two minute drive. The apartment is a three bedroom apartment with each room having its own bathroom and closet. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher, stove, microwave and fridge. We have an in-unit washer and dryer. It comes fully furnished - each bedroom comes with a desk, chair, nightstand, dresser, and a bed frame with a mattress. Utilities are included up to 25 dollars per person. There is a clubhouse with a gym, pool, and game area. You can print for free in the clubhouse and they have optional community events every month. They are pet friendly, *however*, I do have a dog and unfortunately he is very selective with other dogs and is not good with cats. If you have a pet it would need to be a caged pet (snake, rabbit, hamster etc) or kodiak would have to meet your dog first. I wouldn't want to put any animal in a dangerous situation. If you are interested in learning more, would like to visit the apartment, or would like photos of the unit please feel free to reach out to me! My phone number is 563.209.2252 and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org! I hope to hear from you soon!!
Added: February 25, 2021
I am looking for a roommate in the vet med program. I'm currently a VM1.
I am going to be living in a house 5-10 minutes from school and have 2 dogs, which is all that is allowed, but maybe a cat is possible. Depends on the realtor.
The price each month is about $600-700 for rent and some utilities. We could discuss the details as the time gets closer or when we meet up.
Please contact Sabrina Martens email@example.com
Added: October 2, 2020
I'm looking for a roommate in a 3BR / 2BA home in north Ames. I'm a quiet, chill person with 1 dog. His name is Harley and he is a loveable, giant Great Dane who will be 7 years old in January. He loves to play. I'm a emergency and critical care resident at the vet school here in town, so I work a lot of long days and nights, often gone most of the time.
The landlord will not allow additional pets at this time unfortunately. The house is a little bit of an older home, but a lot has been updated. I have furniture/TV in the upstairs living area but not opposed to moving it downstairs if needed.
- 3 BR (2 upstairs, 1.5 downstairs)
- 2 full bathrooms (1 up - tub/1 down - standing)
- Fenced-In backyard with small patio and shed.
- Refinished basement with new tiling and living area
- Dishwasher / Garbage Disposal
- Central Air
Please feel free to contact me with additional questions or if interested in seeing it!